The instructor course takes 7 days and covers the following subjects:
- Methodology of running a theory and practical session
- Error correction
- Goal setting
The course consists of theoretical and practical components including lectures, pool sessions and Ocean simulations.
At the end of the course you will be certified to teach the Apnea International Stage A and Stage Bcourses.
- Apnea International Stage C freediver or equivalent.
- First Aid provider / CPR Provider
- Age 21
- Provide a medical certificate
- Constant Weight: 40m’
- Static: 04:00
- Dynamic (fins): 100m’
- Pass an Exam
- Write an assignment and present it.
- Pass water skills tests
- Pass practical and theory exams